Looking to make the most of the magical Dubai desert? Then look no further than the Arabian Adventures Morning Desert Safari in Dubai, perfect for those looking for an adrenaline-filled adventure.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared vehicle. Transfers to and from the hotel will be in a shared vehicle with other guests.
- Adrenaline-fuelled dune drive
- Scenic photo stop
- Camel ride
- Sandboarding (weather-permitting)
- Breakfast box and refreshments (coffee, fruit juice)
Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Half day (morning)
4-wheel drive Land Cruiser or similar (sharing)
Our Dubai Morning Desert Safari starts as our professional and experienced guide picks you up from your hotel in a four-wheel drive vehicle. You will be whisked off to the heart of the desert for a thrilling dune drive.
Once you’ve conquered the endless sand dunes, enjoy a truly authentic Arabian experience as you try out camel riding and balance out the thrills with a bit of sand boarding. Learn more about the desert wildlife and conservation from our expert safari guide. Your adventure continues at the beautiful campsite in the heart of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve where you get to indulge in a delicious breakfast served in a box.
Your fun-filled morning concludes with a relaxing drive back to your hotel. Our Morning Desert Safari in Dubai is a great way to experience the Dubai desert in a unique, exciting and unforgettable way.
- Single Travellers
- Leisure Travellers
- Business Travellers
- Child pricing is applicable for children between the ages 5-11.
- Adult pricing is applicable for people from the age of 12 years.
- To book children between the ages 2-5 years or under 135cm on this tour, private vehicle must be booked and details on infants should be included in the booking information.
Good to know
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation
- Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Looking for a fun and unique way to see the Dubai desert? Why not book a morning desert adventure with Arabian Adventures?
There are no reviews yet.